Which are my benefits?
ZERO administration fees and transfer fees cost 75% less than they would have in a branch.
Scan the barcode of your bills and pay with a single tap.
Check right on the spot both the balance of your accounts and your transactions.
You are safe
You log in with a PIN you create, only known by you. If your phone allows it you can log in with your fingerprint.*
How to activate Mobile Banking?
What can I do within the app?
- CHECK the balance of your accounts linked to the service
- SEE the details of your cards linked to the service
- PAY utility bills with the agreed providers
- TRANSFER different amounts in lei
- EXCHANGE currency for your vacation
- OPEN TERM DEPOSITS with better interests than those in a branch
- LOCATE the closest UniCredit Bank ATM
How safe is to make payments through Mobile Banking?
Just like when you keep your money under the mattress, but a bit safer.
- You can only access the service from the device(smartphone/tablet) you initiate the app
- You log in with a PIN code or your fingerprint
- You’re the only one who knows your PIN code
- Each transaction is approved* in the system with a token code uniquely generated by introducing your PIN code
- You can approve a payment of up to 800 RON or corresponding amount with only your fingerprint
- The app disconnects after 3 minutes of inactivity
For advanced users:Information transmission between UniCredit Bank and the app is encrypted with the security protocol TSS 1.2 running on 256 bits.
Good to know
*You must keep in mind these following rules before you choose to log in with digital fingerprint scanning:
- this option is available for smartphones using iOS or Android compatible depending on their technical characteristics.
- once you’ve opted for this login method, your smartphone will allow you to use any digital fingerprint stored in its memory, so it is safer to use additional security checks, in order to protect your smartphone from unauthorized access . Also we recommend that you never save other people fingerprints in your phone’s memory.
- The smartphone`s specific technology that allows for digital fingerprint scanning it is NOT developed by the Bank, and so the Bank does not make itself responsible, nor does it offer any declaration or guarantee according to the security or the functioning of said technology, as the smartphone producer that promotes it would.