- Use your contactless card and enjoy payments of up to 100 lei, for which you are not required to insert your PIN code. It’s fast because you only place your contactless card near the specialized terminal without having to hand it over to the cashier. The payment can be performed safely only when the amount of money is transmitted by the register to the POS terminal, and you place your contactless card at a 2-4 cm distance to the terminal, thus excluding the chance of accidental payments.
- Just by one visit to the bank, you receive a credit limit of 700 up to 35,000 lei, according to your income. You have access to 100% of this amount for shopping in stores or online and 40% of the amount when you withdraw money from ATMs or when you request bank transfers to any current account in Romania. The maximum daily transaction limit is 8,000 lei for transactions at retailers or online and 4,000 lei at the ATMs/bank transfers.
- The minimum amount due must be reimbursed on a monthly basis (not less than 25 lei), and it is composed of the following:
- 4% of the amounts used in the billing cycle (the period when you can make transactions), except for the amounts reimbursed in instalments on interest;
- 100% interest, commissions and insurance premiums (as the case may be);
- 100% instalments on interest;
- 100% overdrafts;
- The grace period of maximum 50 days is only valid for payments at retailers and utility payments and you can benefit from it if you reimburse the entire minimum amount due until due date.
- The interest rates is fixed for the entire contractual period and it fluctuates according to the transaction type: 24,99% for transactions at retailers or online and 26,99% for ATM use.
- The card is valid for 36 months, with the possibility of automatic renewal. The contractual validity is of 3 (three) years, with the possibility of automatic renewal, according to the terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement.
Equal Instalments Payment Program
- You can benefit from the Equal Instalments Payment Program at our partner retailers. Visit here for more details;
- Discounts at partner retailers. Details here.
PAYMENT IN INSTALMENTS
You benefit from 0% INTERESTS for the reimbursement in up to 12 instalments for transactions of at least 300 lei, made with UniCreditCard Principal, during the first 60 days after you received the card.
Set up the number of instalments you want to reimburse by:
- Calling InfoCenter, to split the transactions in 2-12 instalments without interests
- Answering the SMS you'll receive after every eligibile transaction with the value and currency of the transaction;
- Split the transaction directly at the POS devices, in stores flagged with the “Mastercard-Payment in Installments”, in 3, 6, 10, 12 instalments without interests
Furthermore, you can choose at any time to reimburse transaction of at least 300 lei (individual or cumulative) made with UniCreditCard in up to 36 instalments with fixed interests reduced from 26,99% to 16,99%/year.
Set up the number of instalments you want to reimburse by:
- Calling InfoCenter, for the split of transactions in 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 instalments with interests
- Answering the SMS you'll receive with the value and currency of the transaction:
- Split the transaction directly at the POS devices, in stores flagged with the Mastercard-Payment in Instalments, in 3, 6, 10, 12 instalments with interests
Read here the Regulations of the promotion, available until 30.06.2021.
BANK TRANSFERS IN INSTALMENTS
Access the amounts on your UniCreditCard easily, by transferring up to 40% of the credit limit for any current account in Romania, with a simple call to InfoCenter. You can reimburse the transferred amount:
- In up to 36 installments with fixed interests reduced to 16,99%/year;
- With ZERO FEES for intra or interbank transfers
You can read here the Regulations of the promotion, available until 30.06.2021.
*InfoCenter : 021 200 20 20 (call with normal fees in the landline network of Telekom Romania) or *2020 (call with normal fees in mobile networks Vodafone, Orange, Telekom Romania, RCS&RDS).
|FEE FOR ISSUANCE OF PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
|FEE FOR ADMINISTRATION OF PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
|Main card (payable starting with the second year)
|ATM usage fee in UniCredit Bank S.A. network, UniCredit Group network from abroad and Euronet network in Romania
||2% of the transaction value
|Fee for ATM usage of other banks network in Romania and from abroad
||2% + 4 LEI
|Fee for Quasi-cash/Unique transactions
|Card replacement (lost, stolen, deteriorated, destroyed, demagnetized)
|Cash back transaction at POS
|Daily POS(or internet) utilization
||8000 LEI / 2000 EUR
|Daily ATM utilization
||4000 LEI / 1000 EUR
|Daily POS(or internet) transactions
|Fee for balance inquiry (at any ATM)
|Insurance premium for the used credit
||0,5% from the value of the principal used
|Annual interest percentage applied to the amount used at retailers from the Credit Limit
|Annual interest percentage applied to the amount withdrawn at ATMs from the Credit Limit
|Penalty interest rate
|FUNCTIONALITIES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS:
|Card delivery via Courier/ Mail
|Utility payments via Customer Care Service
|Mini activity report at ATMs in UniCredit Bank network
|Monthly activity report
|Card blocking/ unblocking (electronic, temporary)
|PIN code setting/ changing/PIN code regeneration
For UniCredit Card Principal with a limit of 5.367 lei, lending period of 3 years (36 months) and a fixed annual interest of 26,99% for ATM usage and 24,99% for transactions at retailers, the monthly amount due (considering equal monthly installments) is 313,71 lei, total payable amount is 7.630,18 lei, with EAR of 31,33%.
EAR is calculated according to legal regulations in force and is comprised of the fixed annual interest, the issuance commission and the annual administration commission of 39 lei, and the ATM (network of other banks in Romania and from abroad) usage fee of 2% + 4 lei. It is considered that the credit line is fully withdrawn, 40% cash at ATM and 60% transactions at retailers, upon approval date and no further transactions are made during the 36 months reimbursement period.