- Use your contactless card and enjoy payments of up to 100 lei, for which you are not required to insert your PIN code. It’s fast because you only place your contactless card near the specialized terminal without having to hand it over to the cashier. The payment can be performed safely only when the amount of money is transmitted by the register to the POS terminal, and you place your contactless card at a 2-4 cm distance to the terminal, thus excluding the chance of accidental payments.
- Just by one visit to the bank, you receive a credit limit of 700 up to 35,000 lei, according to your income. You have access to 100% of this amount for shopping in stores or online and 40% of the amount when you withdraw money from ATMs or when you request bank transfers to any current account in Romania. The maximum daily transaction limit is 8,000 lei for transactions at retailers or online and 4,000 lei at the ATMs/bank transfers.
- The minimum amount due must be reimbursed on a monthly basis (not less than 25 lei), and it is composed of the following:
- 4% of the amounts used in the billing cycle (the period when you can make transactions), except for the amounts reimbursed in instalments on interest;
- 100% interest, commissions and insurance premiums (as the case may be);
- 100% instalments on interest;
- 100% overdrafts;
- The grace period of maximum 50 days is only valid for payments at retailers and utility payments and you can benefit from it if you reimburse the entire minimum amount due until due date.
- The interest rates is fixed for the entire contractual period and it fluctuates according to the transaction type: 24,99% for transactions at retailers or online and 26,99% for ATM use.
- The card is valid for 36 months, with the possibility of automatic renewal. The contractual validity is of 3 (three) years, with the possibility of automatic renewal, according to the terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement.
Equal Instalments Payment Program
- You can benefit from the Equal Instalments Payment Program at our partner retailers. Visit here for more details;
- Discounts at partner retailers. Details here.
PAYMENT IN INSTALMENTS
You benefit from 0% INTERESTS for the reimbursement in 3-6 instalments for transactions of at least 300 lei, made with UniCreditCard Principal, during the first 6 months after you received the card, according to the value of the transaction:
|Number of istalments
|Minimum value of transaction
Set up the number of instalments you want to reimburse by:
- Calling InfoCenter, to split the transactions in 3-6 instalments without interests
- Answering the SMS you'll receive after every eligible transaction with the value and currency of the transaction;
- Split the transaction directly at the POS devices, in stores flagged with the “Mastercard-Payment in Installments”, in 3, 4, 5 or 6 instalments without interests
Furthermore, you can choose at any time to reimburse transaction of at least 300 lei (individual or cumulative) made with UniCreditCard in up to 36 instalments with fixed interests reduced from 26,99% to 16,99%/year.
The offer is available for UniCreditCard credit cards acquired between November 9 – December 31, 2021. You may find more details in the Regulation of the Equal Instalments Payments Program.
Set up the number of instalments you want to reimburse by:
- Calling InfoCenter, for the split of transactions in 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 instalments with interests
- Answering the SMS you'll receive with the value and currency of the transaction:
- Split the transaction directly at the POS devices, in stores flagged with the Mastercard-Payment in Instalments, in 3, 6, 10, 12 instalments with interests
Read here the Regulations of the promotion, available until 31.12.2021.
BANK TRANSFERS IN INSTALMENTS
Access the amounts on your UniCreditCard easily, by transferring up to 40% of the credit limit for any current account in Romania, with a simple call to InfoCenter. You can reimburse the transferred amount:
- In up to 36 installments with fixed interests reduced to 16,99%/year;
- With ZERO FEES for intra or interbank transfers
You can read here the Regulations of the promotion, available until 31.12.2021.
*InfoCenter : 021 200 20 20 (call with normal fees in the landline network of Telekom Romania) or *2020 (call with normal fees in mobile networks Vodafone, Orange, Telekom Romania, RCS&RDS).
Do you have a credit card or overdraft issued by another bank or financial institution? Did you spend it and now it generates additional costs?
Refinance the debt in 2-12 INSTALLMENTS WITH ZERO INTEREST RATE with UniCreditCard Principal.
The offer is available until December 31, 2021. You may find more details in the Regulations.
Access ShopSmart in Mobile Banking app and enjoy the benefits!
- What you need to do? Activate the offers from your favorite brands and you can accumulate UniCredit loyalty points at each acquisition with UniCreditCard (1 UniCredit point = 1 leu).
- How? Access Mobile Banking, tap the Offer section in the lower part of the screen and enter the ShopSmart program.
You get UniCredit points until the end of the following month you make the transaction. The ShopSmart program is available for the primary cards and is subjected to terms and conditions. You may find more details on the Regulation and on www.unicredit.ro/shopsmart.
- 1% CASH BACK in UniCredit points (1 point = 1 Leu),from the food and non-food transactions with your credit card at national or international merchants from the categories described in the Regulation (for example: supermarket, hypermarket, food market equipped with POS, bakeries, donuts, sweet shops, dairy shops, etc.). Except the transactions for the purchase of specialized products (for example: home appliances, restaurant etc.) which are made on POS payment devices located in the special spaces arranged by the merchant, dedicated to the commercialization of this segment of products, if they are coded, according to the International Cards Organization under which the card is issued, in other categories than those provided in the Regulation.
- 0.1% CASH BACK for the rest of the transactions made with the credit card at merchants both in Romania, as well as internationally, on POS or online payment devices, falling into other categoriesthan those mentioned above, as well as for the payment of utilities to the authorized beneficiaries.
- Maximum points limit: 100 points billing cycle. Points are valid for 12 months.
- If you activate your credit card within 30 days of card receipt and use it at retailers, you will receive a bonus of 30 UniCredit points;
- With a single call at out Info Center (“Customer Care Service”), you can transform a multiple of 10 points in lei so you can use the money for future transactions (1 point = 1 leu), but not more than 600 points/call;
- The points can also be used to pay the card issuing fee / annual administration fee: 30 points for the payment of the annual commission of 39 lei.
- Details regarding the Loyalty Program available until 31.12.2021 can be found here.
|FEE FOR ISSUANCE OF PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
|FEE FOR ADMINISTRATION OF PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
|Main card (payable starting with the second year)
|ATM usage fee in UniCredit Bank S.A. network, UniCredit Group network from abroad and Euronet network in Romania
||2% of the transaction value
|Fee for ATM usage of other banks network in Romania and from abroad
||2% + 4 LEI
|Fee for Quasi-cash/Unique transactions
|Card replacement (lost, stolen, deteriorated, destroyed, demagnetized)
|Cash back transaction at POS
|Daily POS(or internet) utilization
||8000 LEI / 2000 EUR
|Daily ATM utilization
||4000 LEI / 1000 EUR
|Daily POS(or internet) transactions
|Fee for balance inquiry (at any ATM)
|Insurance premium for the used credit
||0,5% from the value of the principal used
|Annual interest percentage applied to the amount used at retailers from the Credit Limit
|Annual interest percentage applied to the amount withdrawn at ATMs from the Credit Limit
|Penalty interest rate
|FUNCTIONALITIES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS:
|Card delivery via Courier/ Mail
|Utility payments via Customer Care Service
|Mini activity report at ATMs in UniCredit Bank network
|Monthly activity report
|Card blocking/ unblocking (electronic, temporary)
|PIN code setting/ changing/PIN code regeneration
For UniCredit Card Principal with a limit of 5.367 lei, lending period of 3 years (36 months) and a fixed annual interest of 26,99% for ATM usage and 24,99% for transactions at retailers, the monthly amount due (considering equal monthly installments) is 313,71 lei, total payable amount is 7.630,18 lei, with EAR of 31,33%.
EAR is calculated according to legal regulations in force and is comprised of the fixed annual interest, the issuance commission and the annual administration commission of 39 lei, and the ATM (network of other banks in Romania and from abroad) usage fee of 2% + 4 lei. It is considered that the credit line is fully withdrawn, 40% cash at ATM and 60% transactions at retailers, upon approval date and no further transactions are made during the 36 months reimbursement period.