What are my business benefits?
ZERO administration costs and lower costs for some operations than the paper based ones*
You scan the utility bills’ code and you pay with a single touch
You see the accounts balance and you verify transactions on the spot. You instantly block/unblock the cards.
You log in with a PIN that is defined and known only by you or, if your mobile phone permits, with a print. Still yours.
How do I activate Business Mobile?
You activate the application following some simple steps:
Go in the branch and contract the service
You get then the Google Play or App Store link and the activation code
Download the application and fill in the activation data: username and activation code
Set a PIN code known only by you
What can I do within the application?
MAKE payments in RON and to treasury
TRANSFER amounts to abroad accounts
PAY utility bills to agreed suppliers
BLOCK/UNBLOCK company’s cards (option available for authorized users)
GENERATE payment confirmations in .pdf
RECEIVE push notifications for account and/or card transactions
CANCEL pending payments (in RON)
SHARE the IBAN to clients, partners or other persons
How safe is to make payments through Business Mobile?
Very safe. Our security experts guarantee it.
- You can only access the service from the device (smartphone/tablet) you initiate the app on
- You log in with a PIN code or your fingerprint/ facial recognition (if the phone allows it)
- You’re the only one who knows your PIN code
- Each transaction is approved* in the system with a token code uniquely generated by introducing your PIN code
- The app automatically disconnects after 3 minutes of inactivity
Good to know
*You must keep in mind the following rules before you choose to log in with digital fingerprint scanning/facial recognition:
- this option is available for smartphones using iOS or Android compatible depending on their technical characteristics.
- once you’ve opted for this login method, your smartphone will allow you to use any digital fingerprint/ face stored in its memory, so it is safer to use additional security checks, in order to protect your smartphone from unauthorized access. Also we recommend that you never save other peoples fingerprints/ faces in your phone’s memory.
- The smartphone`s specific technology, that allows for digital fingerprint scanning/ facial recognition, is NOT developed by the Bank, and so the Bank does not make itself responsible, nor does it offer any declaration or guarantee according to the security or the functioning of said technology, as the smartphone producer that promotes it would.