Custody and depository
UniCredit Group is one of the biggest banking groups in Europe and offers regional solutions for financial investments and connected services throughout its locations in Central and Eastern Europe.
UniCredit Bank, via Global Securities Services Department -part of Global Transaction Banking Divison- has provided custodial services in Romanian capital market since 1998.
By using UniCredit Bank services, the investors may have access both to Romanian and international capital markets through the sub-custodian relationships with other custodians.
UniCredit Bank S.A. - Global Securities Services Departament
1F Expozitiei Blvd.
District 1 Bucharest
Postal Code 012101
Phone: +40 21 2002020
Fax: +40 21 2002022
UniCredit Bank is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund. Read more here.
Global and local custody services:
- Opening and maintaining the financial instruments accounts;
- Safekeeping of domestic and foreign financial instruments;
- The carry-out of trade settlement with financial instruments on local and foreign markets;
- Financial Instruments transfers between depositories (internal and cross-border);
- Portfolio evaluation and reporting to the custody’s clients;
- Custody services related to the financial instruments subscribed during public offers;
- The issuing of the settlement commitment letters that encourage clients to subscribe in the public offers.
Management services for corporate events
- Management of the information related to the companies’ shareholders meetings, voting instructions, and proxy;
- Voluntary and mandatory corporate events - dividends, capital increase, mergers, public offers, etc.;
- Collection and distribution of the income collected from financial instruments – dividends and coupons and management of the documents related to the tax obligations.
UniCredit Bank is authorized as depository for UCITS assets through CNVM Decision no.66/2006 and is registered in FSA Register – Depositories Section under the number PJR10DEPR/400011.
UniCredit Bank is authorized as depository for private administrated pension funds’ assets through FSA Decision no.284/18.08.2015 and is registered in FSA Register under the number DEP-RO-373915.
Why choose UniCredit Bank for custody and depository services?
- UniCredit Group's committment to custody and depository services;
- UniCredit Bank received a high level of appreciation from all clients that took part of the surveys conducted by the Global Custodian;
- Vast experience due to the Bank's constant presence on the capital market of Romania since 1998;
- Stable, motivated, and highly trained professionals;
- Advantages offered by GSS belonging to the Group's structure;
- Unitary policy of operational risk management, implemented at group level for custody and depository activities.
For more information regarding the custody services and the depository bank, please contact us at the folowing e-mail addresses:
Clearing financial instruments: