Custody and depository
UniCredit is a successful Pan-European bank with a complete connection to Corporate & Investment Banking, which offers its clients a unique network for Western, Central and Eastern Europe.
UniCredit Bank offers custody services in the Romanian capital market since 1998 through the Global Securities Services Department, part of the Global Transaction Banking Division.
Using UniCredit Bank's services, investors can access both the Romanian capital market and international markets for financial instruments, through sub-custody relations with other custodians.
UniCredit Bank S.A. - Global Securities Services Department
1F Expozitiei Blvd.
RO-012101, Bucharest 1
Phone: +4021 200 2020
Fax: +4021 200 2022
UniCredit Bank is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund. Read more here.
More details on Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing are here.
Global and local custody services:
- Opening and maintaining securities accounts;
- Safe custody of local and foreign financial instruments;
- Ensuring the settlement of transactions with financial instruments both on the domestic market and on international markets;
- Transfers of financial instruments between depositaries (internal and cross-border);
- Portfolio valuations and reporting to custody clients;
- Custody services in connection with the subscription of financial instruments in the public offerings;
- Issuance of letters of assumption of settlement for the participation of custody clients - investors in public offerings.
CORPORATE EVENT ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
- Management of information regarding the general shareholders’ meetings of the companies and proxy and voting instructions;
- Management of voluntary or mandatory corporate events – declaration and payment of dividends, capital increases, company divisions, mergers, public offerings;
- Collection and distribution of revenues resulting from financial instruments - collection from issuers of dividends and coupons attached to financial instruments held in custody and their distribution to custody clients, as well as the management of documentation regarding the payment of taxes.
UniCredit Bank is authorized as a depositary for OPC assets by CNVM Approval no. 66/2006 and is registered in the FSA (Romania) Register - Depository Section under number PJR10DEPR/400011.
UniCredit Bank is authorized as depositary for the assets of privately managed pension funds through FSA (Romania) Approval no. 284 / 18.08.2015 and is registered in the FSA (Romania) Register as depositary for the assets of privately managed pension funds with the code DEP-RO-373915.
Why choose UniCredit Bank for custody and depository services?
- UniCredit Group's commitment to custody and depository services;
- Extensive experience in the Romanian capital market since 1998;
- Stable, motivated and well-trained staff;
- Unitary operational risk policy implemented at group level for custody and depository activity.
For more information regarding the custody services and the depository bank, please contact us at the folowing e-mail addresses:
Settlement of financial instruments
Details on how to submit complaints and complaint management are here, in the document "Information on the complaints process".