Cards acquiring on POS and E-commerce
We provide a wide range of solutions regarding acceptance for payments.
With those services, you can collect payment for your products and services with Visa and MasterCard cards. Thus, you will offer to your customers an alternative means of payment, in a safe and comfortable manner, and building a long-term relationship with them.
Card payment acceptance on POS is a complete and secure payment solution that helps you improve your business activity.
You can choose between:
- card present payment acceptance – the most popular method of payment;
- card present payment acceptance on unattended POS – specific payment method for parking, delivery-pickup lockers;
- card not present payment acceptance – the method is specific to only certain merchant activities (ex: travel agencies, rent a car or hotels/hostels);
- the integration of the cash register (ECR) – if there are special requirements for the integration of our POS’s with the cash register (ECR), the bank can assist with them in this process.
Choose some of the additional functionalities best suited for your business:
This service allows your clients to withdraw cash from the POS, up to 150 lei/ transaction, when they pay with their Visa or MasterCard card in your store. The cash dispensed amount is automatically deducted from the cardholder's account and is credited in your company’s account at no additional fee.
Through the new contactless technology such as MasterCard’s PayPass and Visa’s PayWave, clients can quickly perform transactions up to 100 lei, by simply sliding their card through the POS, and without having to insert their PIN code and/or sign the receipt. This new technology significantly reduces the time clients have to spend at the cash register.
You can perform instalment payments using MasterCard credit cards issued by other banks on UniCredit Bank POS’s for certain merchants from different industries (ex: fashion, retail, do it yourself).
Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) – the service that allows the owner to perform transactions in local currency, either in EURO or USD.
You can collect in multiple currencies the value of products and services offered (ex: travel agencies, rent a car or hotels/hostels).
A mobile business, able to adapt to the reality of daily activities and its customers at any time and place, needs an efficient, accessible and mostly digital payments solution. Therefore, for your business based on mobility – delivery, cab, food delivery, mobile stands – we created a fast, comfortable and secure payment instrument: mPOS.
- card present payment acceptance – mobile payment service;
- mPOS connects via Bluetooth to a smartphone or tablet with internet access;
- mPOS UniCredit Bank application can be downloaded for free from AppStore or Google Play;
- mPOS will be used only for card reader and allow to insert PIN when necessary;
- accepts payment transactions with chip cards, magnetic tape and contactless transactions;
- the receipt is sent to the customer via e-mail or it can be downloaded from site- ul https://mpos.unicredit.ro/Receipt using the last 4 digitals of the card and the RRN of the transaction (RRN is a 12 digital number on the receipt under Trans No.).
This service is specially designed for companies that commercialize products and services online and eases the online selling process by acceptance of card payments in a secure manner.
E-Commerce offers you the latest banking technologies in this area and reduces the chances of internet fraud by complying with the 3D Secure standard. This standard ensures customer identity and card verification for online buyers, as well as accepting traders.
- Unlimited extension of the distribution network;
- Increased number of customers and sales by increasing customer confidence in online payments;
- A very low rate of chargeback transactions based on the fact that the transactions are not performed by cardholders;
- Increased safety by authentication of the cardholder separately;
- A decrease in the number of chargeback transactions and related costs.
Look for the following 3D secure logos:
UniCredit Bank’s E-Commerce service accepts payments from cards embossed with the following logos:
- The card payment acceptance entails that the accepting Bank pays some fees to the card issuance Bank. This commission is named Interchange;
- The fees and rules for card payment acceptance can be found on the following websites: MasterCard,https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/about-mastercard/what-we-do/interchange/european-interchange-rates.html and Visa,https://www.visaeurope.com/about-us/interchange/fees-and-interchange
- The acceptance bank UniCredit Bank pays in addition to the other fees to the Visa and MasterCard international card schemes;
- For additional information & fees and commissions, you can contact us at adresa firstname.lastname@example.org or through your Relationship Manager.