UniCredit Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct adopted by our Group is intended to ensure we all behave appropriately with respect to colleagues, clients and third parties in our daily activities. The principles of the Code underscore the legal and ethical standards to which we must adhere in order to run our business successfully while at the same time protecting our clients’ interests, mitigating risk, complying with financial regulations, assuring market transparency and safeguarding confidential data. The same approach is expected also from our partners.
Here you can read about UniCredit Bank's Code of Conduct.
Here you can read about UniCredit Bank's Anticorruption Policy.
UniCredit Bank promotes a corporate culture based on ethical conduct and a solid corporate governance, acknowledging the importance of issuing and implementing a Regulation for reporting unacceptable conduct- Whistleblowing, available as well for employees and third parties.
The purpose of this Rule is:
- to foster a proper environment where employees and third parties (partners, suppliers, contractors, tied agents, etc) may feel free to make reports on unacceptable conduct of the employees, since they are considered as significantly contributing to self-correction and excellence.
- to define the appropriate channels of communication that allow reports to be received, analyzed and processed within the organization.
- to guarantee the whistleblower’s protection against any form of retaliation, discrimination or sanction following a whistleblowing report made in good faith.
Unacceptable Conduct refers to any action or inaction occurred during the activity or impacting the activity carried out within the Bank, that is or could be harmful to or jeopardize the mission or reputation of the Bank, UniCredit Group or its employees, that may be:
- illegal, unfair or unethical;
- in breach of any applicable legal or regulatory obligations that apply to the employee whilst working;
- a failure to comply with Bank and Group’s Rules and regulation.
Reports may be sent by employees as detailed within the attached regulation.
The Third Parties may send the report using one of the following communication channels: