What are my business benefits?
You have ZERO administration fees.
Scan the barcode of your bills and pay with a single tap.
Check on the spot the balance of your accounts and the status of your transactions.
You log in with a PIN you create, only known by you, or, if your phone allows it, you can log in with your fingerprint*
How do I activate Business Mobile?
In three simple steps:
- You go to your branch and contract the service. We then send you the Google Play or App Store link, with your app, and the activation code.
- You download the app from the store and fill in the activation data – the userID you use to log in BusinessNet and the activation code.
- You set a PIN known only by you.
What can I do within the app?
- CHECK the balance of your accounts
- SEE the cards’ details
- VIEW the opened deposits
- PAY utility bills to the agreed providers (Telekom, Orange, Vodafone, RDS&RCS, Enel Muntenia, ENGIE Romania)
- TRANSFER different amounts in lei
- EXCHANGE currencies
- LOCATE the closest UniCredit Bank ATM
How safe is it to make payments through Business Mobile?
Very safe. Our security experts guarantee it.
- You can only access the service from the device (smartphone/tablet) you initiate the app on
- You log in with a PIN code or your fingerprint (if the phone allows it)
- You’re the only one who knows your PIN code
- Each transaction is approved* in the system with a token code uniquely generated by introducing your PIN code
- The app automatically disconnects after 3 minutes of inactivity
For advanced users: Information transmission between UniCredit Bank and the app is encrypted with the security protocol TSS 1.2 running on 256 bits.
Good to know
*You must keep in mind the following rules before you choose to log in with digital fingerprint scanning:
- this option is available for smartphones using iOS or Android compatible depending on their technical characteristics.
- once you’ve opted for this login method, your smartphone will allow you to use any digital fingerprint stored in its memory, so it is safer to use additional security checks, in order to protect your smartphone from unauthorized access. Also we recommend that you never save other peoples fingerprints in your phone’s memory.
- The smartphone`s specific technology, that allows for digital fingerprint scanning, is NOT developed by the Bank, and so the Bank does not make itself responsible, nor does it offer any declaration or guarantee according to the security or the functioning of said technology, as the smartphone producer that promotes it would.