A Junior Current Account is a current account, in lei, that you can open in your child's name and deposit money in any way you want to; your child will thus have money available anywhere and anytime.
- Children between 14 and 18 years of age are free to use the card and money you make available to them anywhere and at anytime;
- 0 debit card issuance fee;
- 0 opening or closing fee for the current account;
- 0 administration fee for current account and debit card;
- Only a 0.2% fee, minimum 0.5 lei of the withdrawn amount from any UniCredit Bank ATM in Romania or the other 15 countries*;
- 0 fee for the Online Banking service, if you opt for the Mobile Token authentication application;
- 0 fee for the Mobile Banking service;
- Info SMS service for only 0.2 euros / SMS;
If your child is under 14 years of age, the card, Online Banking, and Mobile Banking services will be issued in the parent or guardian’s name and handled by them until the child reaches the appropriate age. Once the child has turned 14, you will have to submit their ID and signature at any UniCredit Bank branch so that he/she can use and access the card, Online Banking,and Moblie Banking on their own.
* Romania, Italy, Austria, Germany, Bosnia - Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine.