Value dates applicable to payments
(domestic and cross-border)
Please find below the value dates or, otherwise said, the settlement terms (standard and minimum) that UniCredit Bank uses to process payments instructed on paper or electronically.
I. Interbank payments
|Payment currency||Standard value date 1*||Minimum value date (urgent payment) 1*|
|Electronic order2*; Beneficiary bank within EU and EEA3*|
|Paper based order; Beneficiary bank within EU and SEE3*|
|Electronic1*/ paper based order; Beneficiary bank outside EU and EEA|
- “T” represents the banking day when the payment processing occurs.
- A payment instruction sent via Online Banking / BusinessNet is part of the electronic order category.
- Countries in the EU and EEA (European Economic Area) are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg , Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, Hungary.
II. Interbank payments
Intrabank transfers (to another account at UniCredit Bank) are executed with same day (T+0) value date.
- Applicable value dates (interbank settlement terms) should be considered in the context of the specific Cut-off-times.
- The bank cannot guarantee the value date applied by the beneficiary bank for credit to the beneficiary’s acccount.
- Payments between certain UniCredit Group banks (flash payments) receive, in specific conditions, preferential value dates (T+1).
For further information, please contact our Customer Support team:
Phone: +4 021 200 20 20
(Monday - Sunday, 24/7)