We offer an extensive range of products in the financing sphere, from simple financing products to complex, structured financing solutions which go beyond the classic loan.
Short - term loans
- Working capital (wages, energy supply, raw materials, operational expenses);
- Stock financing in line with your business seasonality and market opportunities.
Main types of short term loans:
- Short-term loans for working capital (without automatic renewal – not revolving);
- Short-term lines for working capital (with automatic renewal – revolving);
- Short-term advance for working capital (based on commercial documents);
- Short-term loans for small investments;
- Short-term commercial contract financing;
- Term loans give you a structured longer term finance over an agreed period of time and can be the perfect way to finance items of capital expenditure that your business may need;
- The types of loans cover a full range of structures (CAPEX related, acquisition finance, project finance, debt restructuring)
- Can be used in conjunction with other short-term lending products.
Our experience in the local market ranges from the first real estate developments in Romania to the most recent ones. Our international vision and approach, combined with a sound understanding of regional practices and markets, and the technical implementation capabilities, are strong and clear reasons to choose UniCredit Bank for your real estate developments.
Loans for investments in commercial properties
- Short-term development loans from the moment the construction starts to the moment it is completed and rented;
- Long-term investment loans for financing a building purchase and/or refinancing development loans when specific requirements are met;
- Complete tailor-made financing structures for projects subject to forward sale-purchase agreements concluded with international investment funds and specialized investors.
Furthermore, you can receive assistance with improving and stabilizing the projects' cash flow and the loan parameters through interest rate hedging products.
Loans for residential developments
- Short-term development loans from the moment the construction starts to the moment it is completed and sold to the end-buyers;
- Special mortgage loan offers for individuals purchasing residential units in the projects financed by the bank (a wide range of loans and competitive insurance products).
Furthermore, you get the opportunity to advertise landmark projects among UniCredit Private Banking customers.
Loan Integrated Services
- Drafting loan documentaion, itsnegotiation, and structuring of loans from own underwriting to syndication, tailor-made solutions for each customer;
- Innovative financing structures for different property types, such as offices, residential buildings, hotels, shopping centers, logistic and industrial parks, customized solutions for mixed use projects and projects developed in several phases;
- Assistance in selecting project participants and the adequate consultants to ensure the fulfillment of the business plan;
- Networking with key players on the real-estate market;
- Assist in choosing the appropriate project and property management solutions to ensure a fast decision making process and immediate measure taking project development.
Through an agreement with the European Investment Bank (EIB), we support small and medium sized businesses (SMEs), companies with less than 3000 employees, public entities, and companies, by providing them with access to an invaluable source of lower cost finance and flexible repayment programs.
The EIB strengthens its support for Europe’s SMEs, companies with less than 3000 employees, public entities, and companies by helping this important sector access vital new lines of credit. The loan maturity is a minimum of 2 years* (the actual term of the loan will depend on the economic and technical life of the project financed) and can be used to finance very small projects to investments with a maximum cost of 25 million euros. The EIB’s contribution, however, cannot exceed 12.5 million euros.
The EIB loan can be used to finance all investments and expenditures that are incurred in the development of a beneficiary:
- Tangible investments: purchases of a factory and equipment, with some exceptions concerning land purchases;
- Intangible investments: particularly the expenditure involved in research and development, building up or taking over distribution networks in domestic or other markets within the EU, taking out or buying patents and, buying out a company in order to safeguard economic activity (for a buy-out cost of not more than EUR 1 million).
- Medium and long-term working capital requirements to re-establish businesses’ general liquidity ratio (not for Public Entities).
- Independent SMEs with less than 250 employees prior to investment based in one of the 27 EU Member States;
- Independent companies with less than 3 000 employees prior to investment based in one of the 27 EU Member States;
- Public Entities
- Preferential interest rates;
- You can negotiate the term or repayment frequency of the loan to suit the circumstances and cash-flow requirements of your business;
- You can significantly invest in your business without adversely affecting your cash-flow or liquidity.
Investment projects financed by UniCredit Bank include the acquisition of new equipment, as well as the building, expanding or upgrading production facilities. The projects are analyzed individually and the reimbursement options considered are either the cash flow generated by the project itself or cash from current operations.
UniCredit Group, benefitting from a strong global expertise in the context of the particular focus on the CEE region, is constantly ranked among the top banks in by prestigious institutions dealing with the syndicated loan market, such as Global Capital (former Euro Week) and Dealogic Loan Analytics. UniCredit Group undertakes roles as Mandated Lead Arranger, Co-arranger, or Participant for international or local transactions, with a particular focus on CEE countries, based on corporate projects that involve complex financing needs and require a significant amount of funding.